Rabbits can teach us humans a thing or two. Not without a certain amount of wisdom did Bunny become the master of our household. Since we’ve had him, I sure have learned a few life lessons. Here are my Top 11:
- Mustard greens, fennel, kale, chicory, parsnips, dandelions, and collard greens exist. And they are edible.
- If you don’t want to do something or interact with someone, just ignore them.They will give up eventually.
- Whenever a situation seems sketchy, immediately run and hide. You can think about how appropriate your behavior was once you are safe.
- If you want something big, don’t outright ask for it. Instead, ask for a lot of little things at a time that lead up to the big thing. The person in charge can now get used to the idea one step at a time.
- If someone wants you to do something, don’t react immediately. Wait a few minutes and it’ll look like it was your idea.
- Whatever you do, make sure you look cute doing it. It’ll get you out of any trouble.
- You can get overweight from eating too many vegetables. Seriously, you can.
- Silent begging is so much more efficient than demanding something in a noisy way.
- Mark your territory as your own. Even when no one is around to claim it. Better safe than sorry.
- Affection that had to be earned is much more valuable than affection that was given freely.
- Always clean up the floor and put items where they belong.
If you like this post, you may also enjoy:
Interesting Facts About Rabbits